Sample Confirmation Reports
The confirmation reports in this section were written by PhD candidates from different engineering disciplines. These confirmation reports are authentic samples writing and not model answers.
To help you better understand how to write a confirmation report, there are annotations to highlight what has been done well and areas that could be improved.
In the following confirmation report, you will find two symbols indicating the type of comment:
indicates suggestions for improvement
indicates what has been done well
- Coherence-based Text Summarisation
- Combustion, Thermal and Emission Characteristics of gas-fired Inverse Diffusion Flames Burning Mixed LPG/Hydrogen Fuel
- Degradation of Refractory Contaminants in Water by Chemical-free Radical Generated by Ultrasound and UV Irradiation
- Investigation of Power Conversion and Control Scheme for High Frequency AC Power Distribution System
- Mobile Laser Scanning for Underground Railway Systems
- Protein Subcellular Localization Prediction Based on Gene Ontology and SVM
- Study on Standalone Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems with Pumped Hydro Storage for Remote Areas