The ELC Newsletter
Feb 2019 issue
This issue details several major updates to our facilities and services during a very
industrious academic year at the ELC!
We have information on exciting upgrades to our CILL facilities, as well as a new VR app..
Sep 2018 issue
In this issue we catch up on the many exciting projects, events and developments
happening within the English Language Centre that bring PolyU staff and students
together as part of ELC life...
- Your Uni Advice: What advice would you like to give other students about university life?
- Your ELC Life:
- Which ELC clubs and activities do you enjoy most?
- How has the ELC helped you in your university life?
- Which courses have you most enjoyed, and who are your favourite teachers?
- Your Film and Book Reviews: Have you seen any good films or read any good books lately?
Tell us about your experiences in around 100 words and your writing could be featured in the next issue of the ELC Newsletter!
Please send your writing to email@example.com for consideration.
Please also include your name and programme of study.
Submission deadline: Friday 9 November 2018